Tell on yourself, then you're off the hook.

by - Monday, June 11, 2012

I wore this for the last event of EL PASUBAT: RIGODON DE HONOR. My friend Jhec, who's working at the Municipal is required to attend the event so she hop me in. Those higher official and most influential people at Taal were present at the event. I don't really have actual pictures of them. We didn't finish the event too and go straight at Jhec's cousins birthday.

I'm planning to wear a flat shoes but it doesn't fit the color so I decided to wear my boots instead. This romper whom I'm very seldom to wear. I bought this last 2008 and wore it for only 2 times, second is this one. If you read my previous blog posts, I'm shy to wear sleeveless dresses or any sleeveless because of my armpits, its just later when sometimes I have the guts to wear those. I also love how this romper compliments  on my boots. :)



tangerine floral romper : copacabana dresses at SM Department Store
boots : cinderella

lovies,
ellie


Follow me on twitter

Follow me on bloglovin

Like my shoppe on facebook

Like my blog on facebook

hype me on lookbook

follow me on chictopia

add me on goodreads

add me on my multiply

contact me?
snoopyellie@gmail.com



You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for the wonderful message!