Sometimes It Takes Every Courage To Accept The Truth

by - Monday, March 11, 2013



Saw this on facebook. I kinda relate to it. I mean, does anyone here don't want to settle anything but the truth? Be it friendship or your partner. We don't want to live in a lie. Much worse if someone makes you believe in a lie and you pretend to just go with it even if you already know the truth.


Btw, I'm on a one week leave as per the doctor advise, I had a car accident last Saturday on my way home from school, nothing really serious had happened to me except for my swollen face and required to wear this cervical collar for I don't know how long. I'm getting better but my body still feels weak and exhausted. And yeah, I still managed to be infront of my laptop. What else can I do anyway? Well, aside from sleeping because of drowsy added on my medicine for pain.

I would also like to take this opportunity to introduce to you this idea I would want to happen on my blog. Last week as I run out of things to do at the office (because I finished it all) I came across to this idea to have a top 10 of things I would want to share. So far, these are the list you'd be expecting from me for the next couple of  weeks.

  •  wedding dresses
  •  swimsuits
  •  books
  •  movies
  •  actor
  •  actress
  •  blogger
  •  shoes
  •  gadgets
  •  inside bags
  •  dream house

Have a great start for the week!

loves,
ellie

wanna be featured here on my blog? just answer and submit this form


You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Great post!
    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote is very true. I also want the truth than constantly be lied too.
    Cool post dear! Share your inspirations. :)

    ★♡ New Beauty Post (^_^) ♡★
    Eye Care with Etude House Collagen Eye Patch

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so true!! :( sadly, from time to time, we find ourselves trying to cover the truth up as it would hurt so many people.
    Depends on the situation
    << From Brussels, with Love>>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post, thank you so much for visiting my blog! hope you have a beautiful week and get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I hope everything is alright in terms of the car crash D: Get well soon!! I agree with you about the truth thing though! Very relevant

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful message!