Music Sensation Wednesday "Gimme Gimme"

by - Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Today is Music Sensation Wednesday! I've first heard this song Gimme Gimme by Beenie Man on this noon time show "Showtime" where one of my favorite dancer make his wow moves again using this song. And it ended there. But wherever I go I notice that I always hear this song and decided to listen to it and have it on my playlist and from that day on I never stop listening to it on repeat! haha! Anyway, hope you will like it, guys!




Cold weather here in the Philippines, there's a storm actually, hope everyone is doing well! Have a great day ahead and to my fellow Filipinos out there stay safe warm and don't forget to bring stuff against the rain!


loves,
ellie

wanna be featured here on my blog? just answer and submit this form

follow me?


You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hi! I'm eating taho now... perfect for a stormy weather in Manila. :)

    Thanks for dropping by my blog. I'm following you now through GFC... would appreciate a follow-back. :)

    Be safe.

    http://silentbustle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not listened to songs for a long time now..

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had not heard of that song! So cool:)! Stay safe and warm my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive never heard of this song before! thanks for sharing :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard this song at all before, good idea to share new music on this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful message!