DIY Boracay Adventure

by - Tuesday, July 28, 2015


I know prices here at Boracay is a bit expensive. But if you're up to some DIY like me this post will help you trim down your expenses. I assume you already booked for your Boracay trip and already has hotel to stay in. And now you are looking for tipid adventure trip.

My first time in Boracay was last year and I feel like I need to share how I manage to survive the Boracay rate, given that I don't have any work that time except of course I have an online shop which serves as my source of income.




--------------------------------------------------
Book your trip with Booking.com! It's safe and can guarantee low price!
--------------------------------------------------




Me and my friend, Cez, (please see photo below of us enjoying the sand), booked our flight just 4 months ahead of time. Thank you to Airasia for the seatsale! We paid only about 1400 pesos each. Since its my forte to do researching and all, and looks like I'm always incharge of those kind of stuff I planned our trip. Myboracayguide.com did a lot of help for me (it was actually recommended by my cousin who visits boracay frequently) finding the cheapest yet approve hotel. 



Our trip falls on rainy season, that was August, I already anticipated rain so I decided to book a hotel with pool so in case rain wont permit us to go swimming at the beach, pool is there to save us. There's a chat support at myboracayguide and I asked for help for a cheapest hotel, regardless of what station, just for one condition, it has a pool. Luckily, Casa Pilar Beach Resort offers a very cheap price that time. For only 1800 pesos for 3days 2nights for two person already with free breakfast for the two of us for the rest of our stay. 

When we arrive, we roam the long stretch of Boracay, and many bystanders are out there offering the tourists a trip package for your vacay. Honestly, I forgot how many locals there offer us different activities. Of course, we're haggling and look for different options.

We chose Kuya Joel, he offers the cheapest and most of the adventure we're looking for are there. Actually, given just the two of us, most likely, you will find it hard to look for an adventure trip that is not costly.






All those five adventure, ATV Car, 3D Museum, Sky Cycle, Mt. Luho-Highest Point in Boracay giving us a 360 degree view of the Boracay Island, and of course Underwater Helmet Diving for only 1200 for the both of us already! Isn't it a catch? Imagine we pay only 600 each for these awesome and unforgettable activites.

Here's Kuya Joel's number 09998131181 you can say that "Ellie" recommended you. Haha! I'll share more of my adventure at Boracay like, parasailing and other paraw sailing next time.


loves,




You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Beautiful vacay pics!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and amazing pictures :)...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie... if or when I get to travel, I'll message you for help ♡ ...The trip looks like you had so much fun xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos dear!

    Please click on the link on my blog
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/07/no-rain-no-rainbow-with-jollychic.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely ideas. Looks like you had a great time!

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you happy with your friend. Looks like you had lots of fun. Beautiful moments you've collected hehehe. Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love parasailing, too! I spent my Christmas vacation for 5 days and 4 nights on the island. My kitesurfing, scuba diving, and parasailing experience was one for the books. Thanks to 7 Stones Boracay Suites for arranging all those activities for me. It was my first time but it was incredibly fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful message!