Travelling 101

by - Sunday, September 06, 2015

Vacations Made Easy! I found a couple of travelling sites you guys might want to check out! I myself need these for I am travelling a lot. And having these on my saved notes is so handy.

XELHA 




Bein Harim Tourism Services LTD

Are you guys preparing for your Christmas Trip already? Bein Harim Tourism Services offers a  Special Tour: Christmas Eve in Jerusalem & midnight mass in Bethlehem

Tour Nazareth Tour Mt. Masada and The Dead Sea


Have you been wanting to visit Machu Picchu?? Now is your chance! Journey on the scenic Andean Train to Machu Picchu! 4 days for only $650! Or Vacations to Colombia! Tours to Salento, Tayrona, Villa de Leyva, and Cartagena! 

 

Afraid that your mobile courier is of no use when you leave your country? Introducing Mobal's Global Unlimited International SIM card with Unlimited Data and Unlimited Texts whilst roaming abroad.
Own a gsm world cell phone that works in over 170 countries from just $29 International SIM Card just $9

Find the seats you want with Seat Alerts. Get out of the Middle Seat on your next flight! - Exclusively from ExpertFlyer.com



ExpertFlyer.com - Unique Tools for Frequent Flyers

Huge Discounts on Top Hotels Worldwide - EliteRooms.com



I hope you'll find these sites helpful!

loves,

ellie

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I think these are must-see! I'm planning to travel on December. Hope these could help. Thanks for the info! :)


    Check out my new post, too! I'd love to hear something from you :)
    www.cielofernando.com

    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful message!