Saint Peter Metropolitan Cathedral

by - Tuesday, April 26, 2016



An 18th century baroque church originally built by Dominican friars, located at Cagayan: The Saint Peter Metropolitan Cathedral or also known as the Tuguegarao Cathedral considered as one of the largest churches in the Cagayan Valley. The facade is described as whimsical and playful and the most notable feature is the broken and crested pediment that is mirrored in other churches in the Cagayan Valley.




--------------------------------------------------
Book your trip with Booking.com! It's safe and can guarantee low price!
--------------------------------------------------




My trip to Cagayan was held last Holy Week, during my Cordillera exploration marks my 2nd solo travel this year 2016. Since its just beside Apayao, I include this province and visit one of their many historical Church. Exploring Cagayan needs days and I plan on going back to visit their beach with my friends this year, too.










For now, this visit to their famous Tuguegarao Cathedral, Cagayan dated March 26, 2016 is an official entry to my 81 Before 30 Challenge.

loves,
ellie



I'm organizing events: Climb and Beach and any other Adventure activities. Please visit my facebook page for the scheduled events or you can hire me to organize a climb or beach outing for you and your friends and family.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I hope someday I can see it, really nice pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie, there are some beautiful churches there, the inside of this one is wow... so gorgeous xox

    I hope things are going well for you xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning church! Please always keep in touch, I would love to hear from you!

    Follow me @qingsstyle on Instagram and Twitter!

    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty building
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful message!