Review On Rosegal Apparels

by - Monday, June 12, 2017






--------------------------------------------------
Book your trip with Booking.com! It's safe and can guarantee low price!
--------------------------------------------------





My items from Rosegal arrived already and I am loving all of them! The photo above are swimsuit paired with their button down corduroy skirt! I have a fascination with anything corduroy so this skirt has been a favorite of mine ever since it arrives.


The swimsuit on the other hand is great in material! Can't wait to finally show it off on the beach! They also have mermaid bikini that I am also eyeing!







Another item that I haven't worn yet is this faux leather skirt with sun and tree detail on it! Loving the texture! Makes me wanna play with anything with it soon.


Over all I love all the three items from Rosegal! Definitely 5 star for them!








You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for the wonderful message!