It's A Frigid Monday

by - Tuesday, July 04, 2017








--------------------------------------------------
Book your trip with Booking.com! It's safe and can guarantee low price!
--------------------------------------------------







It's really been a while since my last outfit post. Oh well, here it is now. Hope to update my outfit section soon. Anyway, as you may have noticed, I cut my hair short (again, I cut it two years ago), it was shorter last May and grew already and I'm planning to trim it back before I leave for my forty days backpacking trip.



Glad it rained already but I hope it is not much just enough to water all the drought in my country and just so the weather turns a bit cold. It was so hot lately. Since it was raining, I manage to pull off some sweatshirt and a thights at least.




top h&m | corduroy button down skirt zaful | tights sm department store | boots river island | bag longchamp




Below are some of the photos I took just inside my room. HA! :)











You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely and sweet look just like your smile! Love the skirt, dear!

    Madame X
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cute look suits you very well!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful message!